Here are some answers to frequently asked
Q: Who is eligible for assistance?
A: Any Stafford Resident (proof of residency
required) or member of a Stafford
Q: What kind of assistance is available?
A: Safe Net provides help in the following areas:
Q: How do I know I qualify for
- Food, through Flo’s Friendship
Kitchen and our
new food cupboard
- Clothing through Stafford Community Thrift Shop
- Utilities (fuel oil, gas, water, electric, etc.)
- Housing through our transitional housing
program, Elsie’s house, and also motel
vouchers for short term stays.
A: All applicants must go through Stafford
Human/Family Services. There you will be
advised as to what assistance is available
for your particular circumstance.
Q: Who do I contact, and how?
A: Contact can be made through
a number of ways:
other additional questions,
- via Phone
- Through e-mail
via the Contact Us link on
- Through Stafford
21 Hyde Park Road
Stafford Springs, CT 06076
- Through a clergy member at one of the Stafford
- Through a Safe
Net board member
- Via the
USPS - P.O. Box 93, Stafford
Springs, CT, 06076